Monday, June 15, 2009

Visit & Presentation with Deputy Mayor City District Government Karachi








City Naib Nazima (Deputy Mayor) Mohtarma Nasreen Jalil assured for her full cooperation to my community learning based project SAELS.

On my arrival at the City Council Hall Karachi on the June 15, 2009, Brother Mohammad Asif Siddiqui warmly welcomed me and introduced to officers of the City Naib Nazima office. Later on Shahid Sikandar, the District Officer Media City Council and Madam Sarwat Arif Advocate, Chairperson Legal Affairs also joined Asif Siddiqui and led me to various section of the City Council including the City Institute of Image Management (CIIM).

Later on I briefed the City Naib Nazima (Deputy Mayor) Karachi about my low income area English Learning project SAELS in Landhi Town. Brother Asif Siddique the leader of the House City Council Karachi coordinated and enabled my meeting and visit to her office. Soon my SAELS project will be launched throughout the Landhi Town through the CDGK.

No comments:

Post a Comment